Corporate governance is about maximizing shareholder value legally, ethically and on a sustainable basis. At ThoughtSol, the goal of corporate governance is to ensure fairness for every stakeholder – our customers, investors, partners, the community. We firmly believe that corporate governance is a reflection of our culture, our policies and our relationship with stakeholders and our commitment to values. Accordingly, we always seek to ensure that we attain our performance rules with integrity.
Our corporate governance practices begin with our Board of Directors. All our directors possess rich industry experience. They bring to our Board varied perspectives and insights. Our Board has established a Governance Committee to assist in fulfilling its duties and responsibilities.
Our corporate governance philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Going beyond the written word in upholding corporate governance standards.
- Maintaining transparency.
- Making a clear distinction between personal conveniences and corporate resources.
- Communicating externally, in a truthful manner, about how the Company is run internally.
- Complying with all laws.
- Having a simple and transparent corporate structure.