Social, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics are changing the course of business strategies across sectors. A successful organization requires better business and IT alignment, improved organizational agility and optimization of IT costs. A Cloud service helps you achieve this and empowers you to transform your businesses by accelerating digital innovation. It provides agile business platforms and shortens time to market. Cloud adoption is, thus, inevitable. Are we ready?
We at ThoughtSol is well poised to become a transformation partner for enterprises and SMB's who are envisaging their journey in the cloud computing space by virtue of unparalleled competencies and capabilities with rich customer experience in Cloud engagements.
How ThoughtSol Helps:
ThoughtSol has always been a disruptive force in technology adoption and our founders has many 'firsts' to its credit for creating industry leading propositions. Our Cloud Service empowers you to do business better. We help you:
- Optimize, scale, manage and outsource your IT resources
- Enable your employees to work anywhere, anytime and on any device
- Control costs and bring down upfront investments
- Transform to an agile business and a dynamic growth engine
Our in-depth industry and technology expertise can deliver true multi-directional dynamism and enable you to experience a seamless Cloud journey.
Our Cloud Services portfolio provides smart, secure and scalable solutions for your business and it includes:
- Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS)
- Cloud Platforms (PaaS)
- Business Applications (SaaS)
- Business Processes (BPaaS)
This deep and inherent experience gives ThoughtSol's a competitive advantage. Our approach is centered on building & providing competency based services such as Cloud Assessment, Implementation & Migration to Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds and Cloud Operations services.
We at ThoughtSol have strategic partnerships & collaborations with leading players in the cloud ecosystem. Some of these include:
- Technology/OEM's Partnerships with HP, EMC, VmWare, Microsoft.
- IaaS: Amazon Web Services
- PaaS: Microsoft Azure
- SaaS : Google Apps
- Agility and speed-to-marke
- Enhanced user experience
- Process simplification
- Enhanced security and regulatory frameworks
- Wide choice of Cloud models