This function needs utmost attention, we at ThoughtSol use Advanced analytics and dashboards which can increase management visibility into IT service management, the process helps drive accountability for service quality, limit risk and align IT investments to business productivity goals.
We understand the importance of data to be analyzed, produced and distributed seamlessly. The best Service Desks manage information delivery by utilizing Information IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices to deliver these services. The Service Desk is the first contact in an organization for any and all IT questions.
Our primary Goal for the Service Desk process is to manage and control incident, life cycle management of all service requests, and communicating with the customer. The objective is to .
- Minimizing business impacts of service failures
- Proactively managing use of the IT network of ITIL best practices
- Resolving incidents and requests with minimal delay
- Communicating with the end user
- Manage and Analyse Data to make Service Improvement plans.
- Generating MIS
Cross Functional Services ( CFS )
We at ThoughtSol understand and have designed the Cross Functional Module which is either aligned support teams by verticals or aligned with Line of Businesses.
CFS helps to bring together and focus the activities of different functional units to help deliver a seamless delivery of IT services to the customer while also helping increase process adherence, consistency of services, and standardization of services and also reduce cost through pro-active analysis.
- Problem Management
- Install Add Move Change (IMAC)
- Configuration Management Services
- Asset Management Services.
- Monitoring Services.
- IT Service Management.
- IT Governance & Quality Control Services.
- Capacity Management Services.