You have limited human and financial resources to meet the growing demands for new technological capabilities and business processes. And few can afford to reinvent the wheel. IT Service Management (ITSM) is a discipline for managing information technology systems that focuses on how users consume technologies rather than how developers create them. Those who embrace ITSM benefit from an evolving set of best practices documented in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®). We've developed a practical approach to leveraging the value of ITSM through our Compliance & Audit Services ( CAS) framework. This framework has enabled us to create ITSM transformation plans and road maps that rapidly address the root causes of IT infrastructure challenges.
Rather than focusing separately on people, process, and technologies, the CAS framework creates governance strategies that are based on proven, cross-functional experiences. We believe this accelerates the decision making process and maps your IT initiatives to real business needs.
ITIL Framework Implementation
This is especially true when it comes to aligning IT with business objectives. Adopting and employing the processes in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) can translate directly into substantial business gains for your organization and dramatically improve your ability to align technology investments with clear business objectives. Regardless of where you are on your path to IT maturity, We at ThoughtSol can enhance your ITIL-based strategies by:
- Evaluating and Refining Your Strategy – by mapping your business needs to your IT capabilities and assessing the current state of your governance, process, technologies, and culture.
- Supporting Your Initiatives – by leveraging our experience, relationships and methodologies to execute the full range of services. This can include buying and implementing new tools, designing custom processes, or integrating next-generation service management solutions such as ServiceNow.
- Improving Operations – by incorporating ITSM solutions into your overall service delivery contracts, including Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations, Service Catalog, and Problem Management.
ITIL Compliance Services
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a framework of best practices to manage IT operations and services. Its main objective is to align business and Information Technology. ITIL's IT Service Support process helps organizations to efficiently manage software, hardware, and human resource services to ensure continued and uninterrupted business. We closely analyse the workflow process and documentation to manage broadly five key ITIL processes that guarantee the uninterrupted and best quality services, and a continual improvement plan is designed and explained to the stakeholders.
The service includes:
- Process and Procedure awareness
- Work Flow Consulting.
- Awareness of ITIL framework to the stakeholders
- Documentation and process adherence
- Designing Governance and Improvement plans
- Designing Five (5) reporting templates